Terrific as a side or main course, this white fish and chicken past salad is festive and delicious!
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices packet (blended as a salad dressing). One packet blended per instructions will fill a 16 ounce salad bottle
- Pasta of choice - one package (more if you doubling the recipe)
- Fresh, raw vegetables and herbs of choice (artichokes, red onion, red peppers, celery, parsley, basil, mint, etc.)
- White fish of choice - 1-3 pounds (or more if this is prominent protein)
- 2-3 chicken breasts (more if you are doubling the recipe)
- Blend Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices as a salad dressing per label instructions using your choice of oil and vinegar flavors
- Cook fish and chicken (in separate pans). Use Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade as a marinade for both fish and chicken before cooking and use additional marinade to cook on stovetop.
- Cook pasta, drain and cool
- Cut, chop, slide or dice vegetables and herbs (red onions, artichoke hearts, red peppers, celery, carrots, mind)
- Cut cooled fish and chicken into cubes of strips
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl
- Pour blended Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices over all ingredients
- Toss and cook or serve immediately
Prepare Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices in advance and refrigerate in a Gabe's Original salad dressing bottle or other 16 ounce container.
Think about the oil and vinegar flavors you want to combine to create a zesty, savory, sweet or creamy salad dressing. For white fish and chicken, you may want to use a white wine vinegar and a lighter oil such as vegetable, avocado or canola.
To save time and prep quickly, cook fish and chicken ahead of time. Cut or slice. Keep frigerated.
Use spiral or colored pasta to add additional color and texture to the salad.
This is a popular recipe! Make more than you think you will need (double or triple the recipe) to enjoy for a few more meals!
Keep eating boldly and deliciously with 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Other recipes you might like