Baked, BBQ'd or broiled, Salmon with Gabe's and Mama's Marinade and Spices is going to be fabulously delicious!
- Salmon fillets
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices and Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Prepare salmon fillets on foil lined broiler pan, baking dish or BBQ grill
- Using a basting brush, apply a generous amount Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade on the fillets(prepared as a liquid marinade per directions using your choice of oil and vinegar). Do not be stingy as you want the caramelization that happens with the marinade
- Sprinkle Mama's Mediterranean Spices (as a dry spice) on the top of the fillets
- Bake, broil or BBQ the fillets either covered or uncovered (depending on your cooking preference/method)
- The excess Gabe's Original Marinade will sear/blacken around the fish
- Plate the salmon and squeeze fresh lemon wedges on the fillets
- Serve with rice, steamed or baked vegetables (use Gabe's or Mama's Marinade in the steaming or baking process for deliciously flavored rice and vegetables) or green salad (serve or prepare with Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade salad dressing).
Don't be stingy with the marinade on the salmon. The sugar ingredient in the Gabe's and Mama's caramelizes at high temps and makes for a thick and gooey glaze on the salmon that can be spooned from the tray to serve with the fish.
You don't need other spices other than perhaps dill and lemon since Gabe's has 10 spice ingredients and Mama's has eight already included.
Remember, Mama's includes a touch of dried habanero pepper flakes in a ingredients, so you'll get a spicy kick on the salmon depending on how much you choose to use. We recommend about one tablespoon per fillet sprinkled evenly on top of the Gabe's Original Marinade.
Use leftover salmon to prepare a salmon salad or salmon dip also prepared with Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade salad dressing or Mama's Mediterranean in the dip. See recipes for both on this page.
Enjoy 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Other recipes you might like