Add some zing to your meat loaf recipe with Gabe's and Mama's Spices
- Mama's Mediterranean Spices and Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices (one packet; 2 tsp Mama's and 3 Tbs Gabe's)
- 2 lbs ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs or day old bread cubes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup ketchup or BBQ sauce
- 4 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup fried onions
- Whatever is already in your favorite meatloaf recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To add some zing and boldness to your favorite meatloaf recipe, with Mama's Mediterranean Spices and Gabe's Original Spices
- Add Mama's and Gabe's Original to your favorite meatloaf recipe ingredients. Stir or shake Mama's spice packet well before adding to other ingredients to blend all eight spices before use
- Mix all meatloaf ingredients before placing in baking pan or loaf
- Cook for 45 minutes and add the fried onions to the top. Return to oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes (total of one hour/60 minutes)
- Cook thoroughly according to directions on your own recipe (about one hour). Let rest 10 minutes before serving
- Your meatloaf recipe will become a family favorite again (or even more loved) with the added spicy and robust flavors of Mama's Mediterranean Spices and Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices. If using Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean as a liquid dressing or marinade in this recipe (to create a moister meatloaf), prepare per instructions on spice packet label and use 1/2 cup
- Keep eating boldly and deliciously with more than 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in EVERY bite!
Recommend using olive oil and apple cider vinegar when blending the spice packets as a dressing or marinade for use on this meatloaf recipe.
I add and additional 1/4 cup ketchup into my meatloaf recipe.
Add/mix to all ingredients before cooking.
I use coarse chopped Walla Walla Sweet Onions with my meatloaf recipe.
For a softer meatloaf, use Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade or Mama's Mediterranean as a liquid marinade (add 1/2 cup blended dressing to the ingredients before mixing and cooking). So moist and delicious!
Enjoy more than 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Other recipes you might like