Whatever you are serving for the main dish for the holidays, Gabe's Original Spices as a meat rub will makes the turkey, ham, prime rib, fish, pork or roast into a memorable meal! It has a caramelizing effect that creates moist, juicy and crispy meats that are family favorites. Your guests will be fighting over who gets to take leftovers!
- One packet of Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices
- Turkey (or protein of choice)
- Butter (1 stick softened or melted)
- Stuffing (optional)
- Prepare meat for baking, grilling or roasting
- Add liquid ingredients to the meat/protein
- Rub or roll the meat with a generous amount of Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices (one packet or more). Coat outside and inside (if preparing a turkey)
- Cook according to directions for meat type and size
- Get ready for rave reviews, seconds, thirds and a fight over who gets to take home leftovers, with the caramelized outer skin and the amazing 10 spice ingredients that infuse flavors throughout the turkey, meat or fish!
When preparing a turkey, I use at least one stick of butter, softened BEFORE adding Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices. The spices stick much better to the meat.
When preparing a turkey, I also cook it in a Reynold's Turkey Cooking Bag, which keeps the meat moist and tender and cuts at least half the cooking time off of the turkey. No need to base as all the goodness stays in the bag!
I like to add some Mama's Mediterranean Spices to the inside of a turkey too. Between 3-6 tablespoons depending on the size of the turkey.
The caramelized effect is beyond beautiful and delicious! Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like