Gabe's and Mama's spices create outrageously big and bold burgers!
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices
- Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Ground beef, chicken or turkey
- Green onions
- Bacon (6 slices cooked)
- Cheese of choice
- Break up one pound of ground beef, turkey or chicken into a bowl
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices (dry)
- Add 2 teaspoons of Mama's Mediterranean Spices (dry)
- Add 3-4 chopped green onion stems
- Mix thoroughly
- Patty the meat into two large patties for cooking on BBQ
- Add cheese after turning burgers (cook for 2-3 minutes until melted)
- Add bacon on top of melted cheese, close BBQ lid and cook for 2-3 more minutes until hot
- Place on burger bun. Add condiments of choice.
- ENJOY a big and bold flavored burger!
Add more Mam's for a spicier heat.
Add some Worcestershire sauce (2-3 teaspoons) to make burger patties easier to mold/shape and to add a different flavor.
Add liquid smoke to give burgers a smoky taste if frying, baking or broiling.
Add avocado, pickles, tomatoes, raw onion slices (red, yellow or white - I prefer Walla Walla Sweet Onions), lettuce, fried onion crisps, or sauteed mushrooms and onions for garnish if desired (I love a fully loaded burger so big I cannot fully bite into it without smashing it!).
Serve with potato chips, home baked fries (prepared with Gabe's and Mama's Marinade), salad, fruit or other vegetables. (I put my chips inside the bun! So fun and crispy).
I LOVE BBQ season!
Other recipes you might like