Traditional Irish Stew with Gabe's Original & Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- 3 pounds corned beef
- 1 large head of white cabbage
- 4 potatoes (unpeeled)
- Carrots, celery and other vegetables of choice
- 12-16 ounce can or bottle of stout or IPA beer of choice
- Gabe's Original Spices
- Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Cut corned beef into manageable chunks
- Chop cabbage into manageable pieces
- Cut or chop vegetables into bite sized pieces
- Add above ingredients into crock pot
- Add beer + 2 cups hot water
- Add 2 tablespoons of Gabe's Original Spices
- Add 2 teaspoons of Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Stir all ingredients
- Cook on high for 2 hours
- Cook on medium or low for another 4-6 hours
Add more Mama's (1 tsp at a time) to increase spicy flavoring!
Add more stout beer for a more robust flavoring or replace all water with beer for very robust stout flavoring.
Cut or shred the corned beef into smaller bite sizes at the 4-6 hour cooking range.
Great as leftovers. Add more water or beer if needed for liquid.
A treat to be sure!
Keep eating boldly and deliciously with 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Other recipes you might like