Any bread is better topped or dipped with Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean. Baked, broiled or dipped.
- Bread loaf of your choice
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade or Mama's Mediterranean Spices mixed as liquid dressing/marinade (prepared from directions on spice label)
- Shredded cheese of your choice (optional)
- Cut bread or rolls in whatever way is easiest to spread topping.
- Pour 1/4-1 cup of Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean Spices liquid dressing and marinade into a bowl (if prepared previously and refrigerated, shake well before pouring in bowl and applying to bread).
- Use a pastry brush to brush dressing and marinade on bread.
- Top with shredded cheese of your choice (optional).
- Bake or broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut into slices or bite sized squares (for bread sticks, leave whole).
You can also use Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean Spices as a bread dip for soft bread sticks or other soft loaf breads. Place prepared liquid dressing and marinade in small bowls and serve with meals.
Shake or whisk prepared liquid dressing/marinade well to mix all liquid spice ingredients inside bottle or blending device before pouring in serving bowls.
Follow directions on spice packets for dressing and marinade and use oil and vinegar of choice and pure lemon juice to compliment your bread and meal choice.
Keep eating boldly and deliciously with 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Other recipes you might like