This layered salad is a meal and a major crowd pleaser. You can use whatever ingredients you want, but the most important is the blended Gabe's Original Salad Dressing or Mama's Mediterranean Salad Dressing drizzled or poured generously over the top!
- One packet of Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices or Mama's Mediterranean Spices salad dressing blended
- Lettuce/s of choice
- Red cabbage
- Any vegetables you love
- Crumbled cheese
- Pickled or canned red beets
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cooked crispy and crumbled bacon
- Candied or dried cranberries, raisins or other dried fruit
- Any nuts you love whole, chopped or sliced
- Fresh edible flowers (optional)
- Layer the lettuce or red cabbage and harder vegetables on the bottom of a very large and deep bowl
- Layer pea pods and other veggies on the next layer
- Layer the beets
- Layer the bacon
- Layer the crumbled cheese
- Layer the dried fruit
- Garnish with sliced hard boiled eggs, fresh herbs (mint, basil, lavender)
- Add the nuts right before serving (so they don't get soft)
- Add edible flowers (optional)
- Drizzle or generously pour the Gabe's or Mama's Salad Dressing over the top!
Make sure your bowl is large enough to hold everything you want to add to this salad.
Do not toss the salad. Use long salad serving tools to scoop the layers in one scoopful.
Keep extra salad dressing on the table for people who want to add more of this savory and delicious salad dressing.
Take a photo. It will be a work of art!
Other recipes you might like