Marinate and BBQ pork chops with Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices . Add a green salad and rice to prepare an entire meal with Gabe's Gourmet Foods products.
- 4-8 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices and/or Mama's Mediterranean Spices (prepared as a liquid)
- Salad of your choice
- Rice or potato of your choice
- Place 6 raw pork chops into a resealable bag or container
- Cover with Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices (prepared as a liquid dressing/marinade per package instructions using your choice of oil and vinegar favorite/varieties). Shake dressing well before adding to bag or container.
- Marinate refrigerated for 30-60 minutes or overnight.
- Remove from container or bag and BBQ, bake or broil until done (no pink).
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Pair with a green salad served with Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean Spices salad dressing.
- Serve with rice, pasta or baked potato. Prepare rice, pasta or potatoes using recipe on packaging of said product or use your own recipe.
- Add Gabe's Original and/or Mama's Mediterranean Spices to the rice, pasta or as topper for baked potato.
You can use Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean on meats, potatoes, salads, pasta, rice or drizzle on top of any of the items featured in this photo recipe.
Brush or drizzle Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean marinade on baked, fried or steamed vegetables, including russet or sweet potatoes, fries or hash brown potatoes in place of other seasonings.
This recipe was prepared recently in Virginia by a Gabe's Gourmet Fanatic using Gabe's Original and Mama's Mediterranean on all the items pictured on the plate.
Keep eating boldly and deliciously with 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Other recipes you might like