Any cooked pasta entrée made with red, white or creamy sauce is made more delicious with Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices or Mama's Mediterranean Spices. Add meat, fish or seafood to any favorite red or white sauce recipe to wow your guests!
- Pasta of your choice
- Meat, seafood of your choice
- Vegetables and herbs of your choice
- Red or white sauce recipe of your choice
- Cheese of your choice
- Garnish of herbs
- Prepare your favorite red or white sauce recipe
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Mama's Mediterranean Spices to sauce while simmering (stir or shake all contents thoroughly to blend the eight spices before adding to sauce). Mama's has a spicy kick, so taste test before adding more (you will not need any other spices)
- Transfer cooked noodles to serving bowl or plate
- Pour 1/4 to 1 cup of Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade liquid on noodles and toss to thoroughly cover noodles (add more if needed to coat well with liquid dressing/marinade)
- Top with red or white sauce (toss again)
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Garnish with parsley, mint, or other fresh herbs
You can add more of Mama's Mediterranean Spices to make the sauce more spicy. You can also use Mama's Mediterranean as a dressing/marinade in addition to or instead of Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade to coat your your pasta.
You can add more Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices (liquid) for more robust flavoring. Drizzle across the top of the pasta before adding the cheese and garnish, stir well to coat pasta.
When deciding on the oil and vinegar to use when you blend Gabe's Original or Mama's Mediterranean spices for this main course, think about using flavors that will enhance your sauce and meat used (if any) in the pasta sauce. A red wine vinegar and flavored oil may be best for a robust red sauce with sausage, while a white wine vinegar and olive oil may be best for a creamy white sauce with seafood.
It's all good when you have 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in every bite!
Keep eating boldly and deliciously with Gabe's Gourmet Foods!
Other recipes you might like