This easy gourmet quiche recipe is so delicious that you can eat it for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner.
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices packet
- Mama's Mediterranean Spices packet
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit or pancake baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup each broccoli, shredded or chopped carrots, cauliflower (can use as many or as few of these vegetables as you like)
- 1-2 cups cooked and crumbled bacon or ham
- Drizzle. Dip. Sprinkle. Pour. Enjoy with Gabe's & Mama's
- Cook bacon, cool and crumble (set aside)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a deep dish pie plate (or quiche pan)
- In large bowl, beat together, milk, eggs, baking mix, Gabe's and Mama's Spices, butter, pepper jack and sharp cheddar cheese. Mixture will be lumpy
- Stir in vegetables
- Pour into the prepared deep dish pie plate (or quiche pan)
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until eggs are set and top is golden brown
Stir each of the packets of Gabe's and Mama's Spices well before sprinkling into the recipe so that all the blended spices are mix perfectly!
Add 1/4 cup of the blended Gabe's Original Salad Dressing & Marinade to the mixture for a creamier texture.
Use whatever combination of cheeses you like, but they should all be a variety that melts well.
You can easily double the recipe to make two quiche.
This recipe freezes and reheats very nicely.
Keep eating boldly and deliciously with more than 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in Every Bite.
Drizzle. Dip. Sprinkle. Pour. Enjoy!
Other recipes you might like