Green Salad and Baked Bread Sticks
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices packet
- Mama's Mediterranean Spices packet
- Cucumbers or zucchini
- Fruit of choice
- Soft breadsticks
- Pasta of choice
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Red wine (optional)
- Blend Gabe's Original Salad Dressing & Marinade Spices per directions for a salad dressing (using your choice of oil, vinegar and fresh lemon juice)
- Brush both sides of soft bread sticks with Gabe's Original Salad Dressing and place on a lined or sprayed baking tray
- Sprinkle lightly with Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown
- While bread is baking, combine ingredients for green salad in a bowl
- Drizzle or pour Gabe's Original Salad Dressing on salad - toss to thoroughly coat the salad
- Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese and fresh mind
- Serve with fresh fruit and pasta of choice (this photo features lasagna)
- There's decades of love in EVERY bite of this recipe with Gabe's & Mama's Spices
- Keep eating boldly and deliciously with more than 50 Years of Gabe's Gourmet Goodness in EVERY bite!
This combination of a green salad (0r other salad) and soft breadsticks or a loaf of bread brushed and baked with Gabe's Original Salad Dressing is always very popular as an enhancement to a pasta entrée.
Sprinkle the Mama's Mediterranean dry spices on the breadsticks or bread after you apply the Gabe's Original Dressing but before baking (stir spices well before sprinkling).
We often mix up the Mama's Mediterranean as a salad dressing and marinade and apply that to baked bread as another option. In this case, sprinkle the Gabe's Original Spices on top of the bread after applying the Mama's Mediterranean dressing but before baking.
A robust red wine goes nicely with this meal (Sangiovese, Barbera, Tempranillo or Zweigelt)
Other recipes you might like