Spinach Dip with Zesty Mama's & Gabe's Spices
- Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Gabe's Original Dressing & Marinade Spices
- Frozen spinach (1 package - squeeze liquid out)
- Sliced water chestnuts (1 can)
- Diced black or green olives (optional)
- Cottage cheese, plain yogurt or softened cream cheese (1 pint/1 block)
- Bread bowl (optional)
- Garnish of radishes, pickles, carrots or other raw vegetables/fresh herbs
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add one tablespoon of Mama's Mediterranean Spices
- Add one tablespoon of Gabe's Original Spices (mix well with other ingredients)
- You can sub 1/4 cup of Gabe's or Mama's blended salad dressing for the dry spices
- Chill for at least 30 minutes
- Cut the top off of a crusty bread ball (slice straight across)
- Hollow out a bread ball (save the inside bread and tear into small bite sized pieces to serve with dip)
- Add the chilled mixed ingredients to the hollowed out bread
- Serve with crackers, raw vegetables and bread bites from above
You can add sliced water chestnuts or diced black or green olives to make this dip more chic.
Serve in the bread bowl or other small serving bowl.
Remove any left over dip from the bread bowl and refrigerate in a separate container.
Other recipes you might like